I Love Farcry 2!!! I Love Farcry 2!!!

lol wow

i didn't know that people still played this lol. i LOVED the Farcry Instincts: Predator for 360, but i have no idea what they did to this one, but i don't like it.

nice video tho. lol masturbation is always good humor

Maverlyn responds:

i actually posted this because i it was such a heap a garbage. but if it makes some ppl laugh, well then all the better :P

Cyanide & Happiness Book Cyanide & Happiness Book

lol

i've watched this video countless times already, but i have to say....

that is the most epic sneeze i think i've ever seen lol it makes me laugh everytime... all of these cartoons do :)

Waiting for the Bus 2 Waiting for the Bus 2

Rob DenBleyker?

i liked this, but get your ass back to 'Joe Zombie' !!!!!! lmao i need the conclusion.

Exit Path Exit Path

bleh

stage 28 can suck my mom's dick >:(

Reiko Biker Girl (Hentai) Reiko Biker Girl (Hentai)

oh yeah

i always love these. lol but i always wish she would bite my dick off and whatever else they do. i'm not payin for the full version, but i sure would love to see it.

that being said, i really only posted this to see what my new icon picture thing looks like lol.

Pussy or _______? Pussy or _______?

hell yah!

BE JEALOUS!! i'm only 16 and i got 15/15 lol i probably get laid more than all ya'll

"Collab" "Collab"

oh em gee

how the effin eff is this NOT number 1? this is the sickest beat i've ever heard!!!

.hey Ma, I Can Sidechain .hey Ma, I Can Sidechain

yo yo yo

if there is a way that you think you could add on to this somehow lol just make it longer and stuff or somethin. i love this song :) lol i can listen to it all day

midimachine responds:

man i barely remember where i saved this on my computer haha

thanks for the props though, glad you dig it

|_+_piano bass_+_| |_+_piano bass_+_|

lol keep this one goin, man. i'm lovin it :)

wait... is that copyright? that was in no way, shape, or form, a relation to McDonald's lmao

with all serious though, i am really feelin' this. i'd like to hear this in full :)

tigger888 responds:

xD Thanks alot! I'll get right to redoing it!

Eurotophobia - Fear of Vaginas Eurotophobia - Fear of Vaginas

omg!

this is one of the most fucked up things i have ever seen! lmao i probably won't see anything MORE fucked up than this! lol idk where to start! okay... erm...

things that stood out:
one was menstrating lmao that was unexpected...
they have teeth lmfao and apparently say, "rawr!"
one is swallowing a girl whole, while another one is swallowing another, head first...

lol i like, but i think i have Eurotophobia now :P

TheShadling responds: